Sunday 27 April 2014

Pharmacist problems

Well here's a problem I had hoped I would never have.  One of my pharmacists will be leaving in a few months to buy her own pharmacy.  That's understandable, but not the bigger part of the problem. Since she's been working on this, she has become overly critical of every, and very unpleasant to work with.  I understand how it is.  I went through the same thing before I bought my own pharmacy. You can't wait to start off on your own.  You start thinking about you will do things at your own pharmacy.  Every little thing is over analysed in preparation for when you'll be the boss.  What I did not do however is blame everybody around me for every little problem and blow everything out od proportion.

So now I find myself dreading the day when I'm short staffed, but also anxious to get rid of her.  I know I'm gonna have to talk to her soon, before I start loosing other staff members though.  Worse comes to worse I'll have to fire her before her time.  Hopefully she'll understand and it won't come to that though...

Here's to good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment