Wednesday 28 May 2014

No solution yet

No solution yet for the problem with my pharmacist.  I tried helping out more to see if there really is a problem with the way to lab works and also decreasing the workload.  The pharmacist in question looked happier while I was there and didn't complain, but as soon as I'm gone it starts up again.  I think one of the problems stem from the fact that she was planning to eventually buy the pharmacy before I came along.  But when her boss was ready to sell, she wasn't ready.  I think she resents me alot, and blames me for the fact that her plan never came to fruition.

Anyway, since I couldn't see a real problem with the lab, I guess it's time for me to confront her.  We'll see how that goes.

Anybody have any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment