Thursday 31 July 2014

Equal and opposite reaction

Ok,

Everything is done with.  She only has a week and a half left to work here.  Here's how it went.

So I get back from vacation on monday, everything is pretty much the same.  On tuesday, badaboom! I initially thought that she was going to be happy since she could take off earlier than anticipated.  Boy was I wrong.  It was the complete opposite.  You see, she's a bit of a control freak.  She completely flipped when she heard the news because she was no longer in control of the situation.  Wow, who cares who's in control as long as the end result is what you want...

Anyway, she eventually calmed down and everything's fine now.  Let me tell you though that she's not working alone for the remainder of her stay here.  I'm always close at hand in case.  You just never know.

I was really surprised by her reaction, but in the end I really don't mind it.  It was sort of funny in a way...

Happy days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment