Wednesday 28 May 2014

Fruits and Passion

Well, we've got this line of products at my pharmacy called ''Fruits and Passion''.  There fruity smelling soaps, creams, bath products and stuff like that.  They are really great and sell well during Xmas, Mother's Day and what not.  Well, the company changed hands a couple of times and since that time the service really sucks.

Last Xmas, I finally got my order 2 weeks before Xmas and it was missing about half.  Because of this I sold 25% less during the Xmas season, which starts way before 2 weeks to Xmas.  For Mother's Day, I got my order 4 days before Mother's Day and only got 15% of my order.

I have a really nice setup at the pharmacy to sell the stuff, but the stuff is not getting here on time, or in the right quantities.

So here's what I've been thinking.  Our orthopedics products seem to be doing well and sales are increasing.  I'm thinking I might modify the space and use it for orthopedics, maybe even have one of those electric fourwheelers for old people on display for sale.  There's no orthopedics store in town, I would be the only one.  The closest store is 20 minutes highway down south.  My rep is going to send me all the info I need and then I'm gonna make a decision....

No comments:

Post a Comment